Are you constantly writing the same (or similar) emails?
Writing similar emails is something that happens to all of us. Some of the common reasons are:
– Replying to enquiries about your services and/or products
– Sending customers onboarding emails
– Responding to customer enquiries while they are in the middle of a service with you
– Chasing for payment of accounts
– Feedback and testimonial requests
It may not seem like much to have to type up an email, but over time this quickly adds up.
Using email signatures (Outlook) or Templates (Gmail) allows you to create email templates that you can set up with majority of the information and just change the information that is applicable to the person you are sending it to such as their name, dates of meetings, names of their company, commencement dates etc.
It only takes the same amount of time as writing an email to set up and will save you a lot of time moving forward!