The benefits to having good systems are huge!
Quality & Standards
Creating systems is the best move you can make at any stage of your business.
WHO YOU ARE...
Does this sound like you? Does this sound like your business?
You have been in business for at least a few years. You are clear on what problems you solve for your clients and what your products and services are. You may be the sole person in the business or have a small team supporting you. You work long hours and feel like you are on a mouse wheel just going around and around. You want to scale your business but you are struggling to find time to work ON your business and any growth is already exposing small cracks. As a business owner, everything can feel overwhelming and you may be running from one fire to another, just trying to keep up!
While it is a big step to make to structure your business to run without you, it is well worth the effort. In all probability, it will be the best investment of time you will ever make.
What do you need help with?
Fast track your systems and work with us one on one.
- Knowledge extraction so that you can be clear on exactly HOW things are being done in your business
- Launching a new piece of tech and need a knowledge base for your users? We've got you covered!
- Efficiency reviews of your processes so we can make sure that you are achieving your outcomes in the most efficient, quickest way possible
- Documentation of your processes to build out your Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) so that you can ensure consistency across your team, retain knowledge, and create a resource library to tell you who, what, where, when, why and HOW
Confidence and clarity in what you are using and how.
- Looking for new software for your business but lost in a mass of recommendations and google results? We will work out what you need, do the research for you, then come back to you with a list of tools most suited for your business.
- Strategy, setup and management of automations so that you can save time instead of performing repetitive tasks
- Integrate new and existing tech so that you are not putting data in two places at different times
- Setup and/or management of Project and Business Management tools such as ClickUp, Asana and Trello so that you can build out live workflows to bring consistency and efficiency to your business
- Setup or overhaul of CRM's such as ActiveCampaign so that you can communicate with the right person, at the right time, with the right message.
Strategy, implementation and training across the ClickUp platform.
- Vetted ClickUp Consultant
- Planning and design of your strategy to get you set up in line with best practice
- Implementation so that you can focus on doing what you love while we get the setup completed
- Training so that you can hit the ground running
- Review and feedback on current setups so that you can ensure that you are getting the most from the platform