This is for the businesses who have the time and resources to problem solve and rework everything but just need help to extract the information. This option will give you access to the questionnaire and your completed Service Blueprint PDF at the end.
For more information on Service Blueprinting, please click here
What you can expect!
- Upon sign up, you will receive immediate access to our Service Blueprint questionnaire. This contains the exact questions and prompts we use to guide our in-person blueprinting sessions.
- Once you save your answers or submit your completed questionnaire, you will receive immediate access to your PDF report. This report contains all of the questions and your answers as well as some direct tips and tricks relating to the software and tools that you are using within your business. You can then use this to clearly see exactly what is happening within your business across all teams.
- It's now over to you! Take the PDF, spend time going over it.
- Look for areas that are a cause for concern or frustration, bottlenecks, tech issues or just maybe it's time to do a little work to make it a better experience!
- Create yourself an action list.
- Get to work on improving those workflows!
How long does it take?
The total time to complete the questionnaire is 1 to 5 hours (maybe even longer), depending on the complexity of your business and the number of services you wish to blueprint.
Once you hit submit, you will receive your PDF answers immediately. You will also be provided with a link that you can use at any time to come back and update your answers and receive an updated PDF.
Can I upgrade to the Hybrid option after purchasing the DIY package?
Yes, simply email us at email@example.com and we can organise this with you.
Do you provide any support so that we can seek feedback on our workflows or ask questions regarding our tech stack?
The DIY path is just that - do it yourself. This pathway does not come with any workflow or tech support. If you have any issues with the questionnaire or logging into your account, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org!
I have questions that I would like to ask before going ahead. How can I get in touch?
On the bottom right-hand corner of this web page, you will see a chat icon. Please click this, from here you are welcome to submit your enquiries or live chat with us! You are also welcome to send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.