1. The promoter is ProjectBox Pty Ltd (ABN: 99 613 928 877) whose registered office is at Ashmore, Queensland.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia except for employees of ProjectBox Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
6. Only one entry will be accepted per business. Multiple entries from the same business will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 10am on Tuesday 20 October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be drawn live on Facebook at 11am on Tuesday 20 October 2020 and notified via email.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, you must complete the form located at https://projectbox.com.au/expo.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- 6 month support package inclusive of 1 x 30 minute Zoom tactical session each month and 1 hands on support hour each month (you can have us take action on your systems) valued at $3000
- 2 hour systems tactical session – a 2 hour recorded Zoom call to talk about your business and your systems valued at $700
- A full ClickUp setup inclusive of everything outlined here plus any small adjustments to help make the templates work more for your specific business (as identified during the tactical session) valued at $1400
- A hard copy of the SYSTEMology book by David Jenyns. This will be posted to you or delivered within two weeks of the winner being announced. Valued at $30
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE $5130
No cash or other alternatives will be offered. To access the full functionality of the ClickUp automation and dashboards that are included in the prize, the winner will be required to have (or intend to get) a Business account for the Dashboards to function as intended. Click here to view ClickUp plans and pricing. If you do not wish to upgrade to a paid ClickUp account, we will implement what we can with the type of account you have however this will restrict some of the functionality of the templates. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and will have their name announced on our social media pages.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
23. Submission of the entry form will add you to our email marketing program so that we can communicate to you about the competition. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, please use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any of our emails.