1. The promoter is ProjectBox Pty Ltd (ABN: 99 613 928 877) whose registered office is at Ashmore, Queensland.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia except for employees of ProjectBox Pty Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the ProjectBox Facebook page which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/projectboxau
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person on the main entrant form. Additional entries may be submitted via the bonus form which can be accessed via sharing with friends on social media.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm on Sunday 28 February 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winners will be drawn live on Facebook at 1:30pm (AEST) on Monday 1 March 2021.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To enter, you must comment on the competition post located on https://www.facebook.com/projectboxau
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
- PRIZE ONE: One month membership to BOSS Team Elite
- PRIZE TWO: One month membership to BOSS Team VIP
- PRIZE THREE: One month membership to BOSS Solo
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUE $747
No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes can be transferred to another person. This must be advised to ProjectBox within 7 days of winning the prize. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will have their name announced on our social media pages and will be required to contact ProjectBox via [email protected] to claim their prize.
15. If the winner does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]