The benefits to having good systems are huge!
Systemising is designed to help you build on the business that you already have to get to where you want to be whether that be more time with your family and friends, taking a step back from working in your business, creating something you can sell to fund your retirement, giving you the funds for a new boat. Whatever it is, it IS possible. But it won’t happen overnight, or by chance.
WHO ARE YOU?
You have been in business for at least a few years. You are clear on what problems you solve for your clients and what your products and services are. You may be the sole person in the business or have a small team supporting you. You work long hours and feel like you are on a mouse wheel just going around and around. You want to scale your business but you are struggling to find time to work ON your business and any growth is already exposing small cracks. As a business owner, everything can feel overwhelming and you may be running from one fire to another, just trying to keep up!
- Create consistency in the service or product that you provide your customers (be like McDonalds)
- Build a business that will work without you meaning you can take as many holidays a year as you like and choose your hours
- Create more time in your week to spend doing the things you love with the people you love
- Effectively and efficiently scale your business to meet your goals
- Prepare for your end game and have something of value to sell
- Create an environment that makes it easy to do business
While it is a big step to make to structure your business to run without you, it is well worth the effort. In all probability, it will be the best investment of time you will ever make.
What exactly is The Systems Project?
Exactly how it reads. A project for you to implement systems into your business. We show you everything you need to know to get your business systemised, and we give you the accountability to make sure you get it done.
We offer two ways to systemise your business. An online program where you work your way through the modules to systemise your business with our help, guidance and accountability or a done for you option where we can come to your business and do it for you (South East Queensland / Northern New South Wales only).
Done For You
To start, we spend time identifying your business-critical processes, before deciding on the best way to document and store your systems. From there, we get to work on extracting your systems from your team and documenting these. During our time with you, we will also compile any recommendations that we have. Those that could have a serious impact on the way you do business will be presented to you for review as soon as possible, and the others compiled into an action list for review at the end of the systems process.
At the end of your time with us, you will be left with a library of documented work instructions and recommendations on improvements, all of which will improve your team’s efficiency, increase the value of your business and frees you from the day-to-day operations of running your business.
The educational component of this program is delivered via our membership site and consist of videos, PDF, workbooks, webinars, Facebook lives from our private Facebook group and a library of templates that you can implement into your business straightaway.
To get started we spend about 90 minutes with you talking about your business and getting a feel for where you are at and how we can best help you. Goals are set and from there it is all about action, progress, and accountability.
What you can expect from the program:
- Where to start
- Who the best person is to manage this project and who will be responsible for its stages
- Identify and outline the critical systems within your business
- How to write directive documents and procedures
- Your team – how to get your team to buy in, team training and change management
- Technology – what software is available and how you should best prepare, capture and store your system
- Feedback and optimisation to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Scalability – what systems will enable you to scale
Which option is best for you? Done For You or the Online Program?
Both options are for business owners who want to save time, increase efficiency, scale their business, and spend their time working on the business and not in it.
With the online program, you must be prepared to work and do some “heavy lifting” as it will require a lot of input and work from your end (not necessarily by you though!). This program is also available to people from all around Australia and around the world.
If you want to systemise your business but do not have the time or you are overwhelmed with the scope, are located with South East Queensland/Northern New South Wales, then the Done For You option is for you.
Systems run the business and people run the systems – Michael Gerber
Ready to get started?
Or maybe you still have some questions?