The benefits to having good systems are huge!
- Create consistency in the service or product that you provide your customers (be like McDonalds)
- Build a business that will work without you meaning you can take as many holidays a year as you like and choose your hours
- Create more time in your week to spend doing the things you love with the people you love
- Effectively and efficiently scale your business to meet your goals
- Prepare for your end game and have something of value to sell
- Create an environment that makes it easy to do business
While it is a big step to make to structure your business to run without you, it is well worth the effort. In all probability, it will be the best investment of time you will ever make.
What exactly is The Systems Project?
Exactly how it reads. A project for you to implement systems into your business. We show you everything you need to know to get your business systemised, and we give you the accountability to make sure you get it done.
What you can expect from the program:
- Where to start
- Who the best person is to manage this project and who will be responsible for the responsibilities within it
- Identify and outline the critical systems within your business
- How to write directive documents and procedures
- Your team – how to get your team to buy in, team training and change management
- Technology – what software is available and how you should best prepare, capture and store your system
- Feedback and optimisation to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Scalability – what systems will enable you to scale
Systems run the business and people run the systems – Michael Gerber
The educational component of this program is delivered via our membership site and consist of videos, PDF, workbooks, webinars, Facebook lives from our private Facebook group and a library of templates that you can implement into your business straightaway.
To get started we spend about 90 minutes with you talking about your business and getting a feel for where you are at and how we can best help you. Goals are set and from there it is all about action, progress, and accountability.
Is it for you?
This program is for business owners who want to save time, increase efficiency, scale their business, and spend their time working on the business and not in it. You must be prepared to work and do some “heavy lifting” as it will require a lot of input and work from your end (not necessarily by you though!).
This is not for you if you want to systemise your business but are not prepared to put time aside each week to get it done. If this sounds like you, check out our Done For You option.
Ready to get started?
Or maybe you still have some questions?